THE MOST BEAUTIFUL BESKYDY MOUNTAINS
IN AGREEABLE WEATHER OPENED FROM 10 AM to 7:00 PM.
Last loan at 6:30 PM. You can also have a snack right next to the golf. The golf staff is looking forward to seeing you.
Welcome to our Adventure Golf, which is situated in the depth of Beskydy mountains under the Pustevny mountains. Our professionally designed mini golf course has 18 holes and each of them is special.
Favourite recreational and professional sport comes from the USA. It combines the best of golf and mini golf and is a perfect fun for the whole family. For many adults, it become a sport of their lifetime.
18 HOLES FOR EVERYONEPLAN OF THE COURSE
Our course has been finished in 2012 and thanks to its location between trees is one of the most beautiful in the country. We’ve prepared 18 interesting holes for you enjoyment. The course is certifies for both professional and amateur competitions and its par is 36.
Unlike mini golf, this will not bore you with grey lanes and plastic obstacles. Our course is more of a miniature of golf course with different elevations, hollows, bumps, sand traps, or water pools. Also, you will play on a high-quality artificial golf grass. The goal of the game is to get the ball from the starting position to the hole by hitting it with a golf club. This will be complicated by our interesting obstacles. The one, who will achieve it with the smallest amounts of hits, wins! Adventure Golf is a sport for everyone (kids 3 and older), which is not physically demanding. Come and try it and you’ll see that you’ll love it as much as we do.
OFFER FOR PUPILS, STUDENTS, AND TEACHERS
Have a lot of fun, but also move a bit for a discounted group ticket for 50 CZK / per hour / per pupil-student. Teachers for free. Discounted price is available for groups that have more than 10 people during the months of May, June, September, and October.
Reservation early necessary at tel. 556 802 007, 739 600 513.
Mon–Sun 10 AM to 6 PM.
Beyond this time, info at the reception.
Opened from April till the end of October, according to the weather.
|ADVENTURE GOLF||90 minutes||another 15 minutes|
|Adults||140 CZK||40 CZK|
|Kids under 100 cm||free||free|
|Kids under 150 cm||100 CZK||35 CZK|
|Students (after the presentation of their student’s card)||110 CZK||35 CZK|
|Seniors above 65 y.o.||110 CZK||35 CZK|
|Family entry (2 adults + 2 kids under 150 cm)||360 CZK||90 CZK|
|GROUP ENTRY (SCHOOLS) *||1 hour|
|Pupil (student)||50 CZK|
|* Discounted price is for groups from 10 people higher, in the months of May, June, September and October.|
Deposit for the rental of clubs and balls is 200 CZK.
RULES OF THE GAME
- The course is made of 18 holes. Each hole is numbered. Please, enjoy the course according to the numbers of the holes. Holes are connected by a paved paths, which will lead you to a next hole.
- Adventure Golf can be played by individuals of groups. Maximum recommended amount of people for one hole is 4 people.
- When playing in group, the players go in a beforehand selected order.
- The goal of the game is to get the ball from the starting position to the hole by hitting it with a golf club. The one, who will achieve it with the smallest amounts of hits, wins!
- Game at a hole starts in the space before the brick boards. There you can put the ball wherever you want.
- If the ball leaves the lane, it is to be put back at the place, from which it went off the lane and the player will get one penalty point. In this case, the player can move the ball vertically from the brick board at the distance of 15 cm (corresponds with the longer side of score card).
- In the case of the ball ending up in the sand or water trap, the player can either continue from this trap or can move the ball by 15 cm from the edge of the trap, and that in a direction, from which the ball flew to the trap. In this case, the player will get one penalty point.
- If the ball ends up at the brick board or at any other of the natural obstacles (rocks, palisade), it is to be put vertically from the board of the obstacle and that at a distance of 15 cm without losing a point.
RULES OF OPERATION
- Each visitor of the golf course is obliged to read the rules of operation and rules of the game.
- On the course, there are 18 holes. Each hole has its own number (1-18), which is situated at its start. Game begins at the number 1 hole and ends at the 18th hole. All of the holes are connected by paths made of stone paving, which will bring you to the next hole.
- Course is covered in artificial grass on which you can walk. Movement on the course and its surrounding zones is allowed only in clean shoes.
- Access to the course have all of the plates older than 3 years old. Kids under the age of 10 are only allowed on the course accompanied by an adult. Parents are responsible for their children.
- It is strictly prohibited to walk outside the marked out zones (artificial grass) and other walking- transit areas (stone pavement).
- Each player is obliged to be careful, so that he would not hurt himself or other players on the course.
- Intoxicated people will not be allowed to use the course.
- If any player breaches the rules of operation of the mini golf course, the operator has the right to end the game prematurely and order these players out of the compounds without the right to have their money back.
- Please, respect that the course is a non-smoking area.
- It is prohibited to consume food on the course, it is allowed to only consume drinks (plastics) and only those which have been bought in the compounds.
- Movement around the compounds of the mini golf is at the player’s own risk.